Notes on Hello Slick [DRAFT]Created at 1969-12-31T15:00:00.000Z
Things to note:
- how to see the raw sql command of table schema
- DDL(Data Definition Language): https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff848799.aspx
- how to see those in console,
- and via test.
- how is joining table working
- how N+1 problem is avoided
- try to use other popular dbs (postgres is better)
- learn how macro is working (e.g.
- why is it expensive to generate sql?
- The instance of
+=methods only when it's in
DBIOkinds of context. These two screenshots below are from the ENSIME inspector result of
coffees, which shows the difference of available methods in each situation.