- 4.2.1: Prototype based object inheritance/sharing
Each constructor is a function that has a property named "prototype" that is used to implement prototype-based inheritance and shared properties. ... Every object created by a constructor has an implicit reference
6.1: Language type/value
- what you can see from programming interface
6.2, 7, 8, 9: Specification type/value and some helper operations on it for 10...
- 6.2: Completion record, Reference type, Property descripter record, Environmental records, Data block
- 7: some helpers
- 8 Realm, Job, Execution context, etc...
- 9: defining internal methods and internal spots
- 10...: programming language syntax/semantics defined upon stuff from 6..9
- how to read SS/RS
- example: ...
- there's no concept of source files. RS employs HostResolveImportedModule to leave module resolution to implementation.
- so, execution of single file as an entry point is even left to implementation.